in Albert Lea, MN
All things camping from setting up various tent styles/brands, making and using camp tools, various campfire cooking techniques, tarpology, tent-stakeology, knots, practicing with various camping gear such as stoves, all ending with an overnight Thurs to Fri.
Years of different tripping/camping experiences amassed and passed down to the next generation.
- Setup multiple styles/brands of tents
- Learn to operate multiple styles/brands of cookstoves
- Daily campfire cooking techniques/recipes
- Tarpology: setting up different tarp orientations
- Useful camping knots
- Making and using various camping tools
- End the week with an overnight camping excursion!