Bucket List Camp
in Albert Lea, MN
A week of what youngster's dreams are made of. Each day we'll tackle an activity many kids have never done and maybe even never will. Rock Climbing, go kart driving, paintball, boating on a pontoon, Trap shooting and more. The increased price from other camps reflects the cost of securing the activities.
We'll also add in lessons and projects that tie the day's activity to the natural world and keep fostering our connection to nature.
- Paintball at a local course with rented safety gear, marker, paint, and course time with referees.
- Outdoor rock climbing in the Mississippi river valley with Big River Climbing Guides.
- Boat day! We'll experience the quintessential river town pastime of cruising the backwaters, stopping to checkout sandbars, wildlife watching, go fishing, and maybe have a campfire.
- Classic arcade and Jump day. Half day at the machine shed with tons of unlimited classic arcade games finished off with hours of exhaustion at a great trampoline park!
- Trap shooting day. An area gun range practicing our hand at target shooting clay pigeons facilitated by an established range.