Zombies, Natural Disasters, and War, oh my!
It's happened. You don't know what exactly is going on but the radio doesn't work and the t.v. won't turn on. You try to call a loved one to see if they know anything but even though there is battery power...no service.
Like a scene from a movie you are now the character that has to make decisions quickly to put yourself and the people around you in the best possible position to survive.
This week we recreate fantastical apocalyptic scenarios and train in the skills and theory to survive them. Some of these scenarios will be more realistic and plausible such as natural disasters
- Train in survival skills to provide basic human needs of food, shelter, and water.
- Practice building fire multiple ways: with a single match, fire by friction, metal match/magnesium
- Recreate Apocalyptic situations and practice the skills needed to survive them.
- Cultivate a realistic Zombie persona: makeup, shuffle, moans and groans.
- Create and develop characters within our survival situations.
- Put our characters up against the apocalypse and see how they fair D & D style.